Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Purpose of Role Given the formation of IBS as Mondelez International's operations mature – partnering with various in-house delivery centres and third party service providers with functional teams – a dedicated Operations Excellence Quality Assurance Analyst (OpEx QA Analyst) is required OpEx QA Analyst will be the full time resource dedicated to undertaking various quality check and assurance tasks / activities (not limited to) below: -- Embed in and drive periodic (monthly, quarterly) operations reporting routines while interfacing with other stakeholders – including Delivery Team Partner Mngt Leads, CI leads, external business partners, functional leads and service centre leads (if applicable) -- Perform regular, frequent checks on information submitted by all stakeholders (internal and external) for accuracy, punctuality, adherence to reporting and governance routines -- Execute corrective / mitigating measures for rectification of any errors, inconsistencies in information submission by all stakeholders (internal and external) and non-compliance to reporting and governance routines -- Ensure that information submission is complete and presented regularly, in accordance with various underlying service delivery contracts that govern external business partners. -- Perform checks of completeness, storing and archiving in team collaboration site / platform, and understand information contained therein by testing / challenging -- Reporting Dashboard, QA reports etc. -- Partnering with MBS Compliance and Risk and MDLZ Internal Controls team
About Operations Excellence (OPEX): Operations Excellence team is responsible for bringing consistent, efficient and effective programs and services that IBS Delivery OpEx team needs to deliver the quality of services that our customers look for. The team: – Owns implementation of continuous improvement & other business imperatives programs. – Creates a sustainable culture for LEAN, C.I. and Operational Excellence across in-house and partner operations – Manages the overall IBS Delivery - Operational Excellence program – Owns OpEx tools and eco-systems including various project management methodologies across IBS (legacy) MBS and beyond – Owns Incident & Problem Management (IPM) program Main Responsibilities • Governance Meetings occurrence, forums, tracking, scope of topics - Review of content submitted by partners and in house operations teams in detail acting as the first layer of governance - As part of Operations Management governance, maintain trackers of various governance meetings and other forums related to partner (Accenture, Genpact and EY) and in house operations - Own and execute investigation by liaising with, requesting, challenging and working with (as appropriate) relevant stakeholders (internal and / or external) for operation areas requiring granular investigation / detailed audit (specifically selected by OpEx team or leadership)
• Record keeping, completeness and quality - Set up the folder structure and manage access requests on SharePoint (other collaboration archiving tool) as per Partner Management guidelines - Perform checks of completeness and compliance with submission timetable / routines Governance documents (such as minutes of governance meetings and RAID logs)
• Project Methodology Utilization and Adherence (CI / RPA / Transformation) - Track utilisation of and adherence to relevant PM methodology for the IBS portfolio. Scope, complexity and nature of project determines the specific project type – and consequently the relevant applicable Project Management Methodology
• Opex programs and tools deployment (including Ops. Handbook) - Collect data from various sources and deployment owners. - Analyse of data to identify laggards and leaders along with any mitigation support measures - Publish reports and share with relevant teams - Support IBS Lead for OpEx Programs and other team members
• IPM quality monitoring - Collect data from monthly notifications and IPM tool - Analyse of data to identify quality defects and correction - Publish reports and sharing with relevant teams - Compose and circulate standard quality communication to relevant service towers requiring support and guidance to improve quality - Support IBS Lead for OpEx Programs and other team members
• QA on CI @ Partners – portfolio - Review of content submitted by partners and in house operations teams in detail acting as the first layer of governance - For CI areas requiring more granular understanding (including narrative, supporting documents among others) as part of regular BAU review of content, OpEx QA Analyst to liaise with, request and challenge (as appropriate) relevant stakeholders from our business partners to furnish more content / background promptly in time for periodic (monthly) governance routine - For CI areas requiring granular investigation / detailed audit (specifically selected by OpEx team or leadership), OpEx QA Analyst will own and execute investigation by liaising with, requesting and challenging (as appropriate) relevant stakeholders (internal and / or external)
• Opex Status Reporting & Management Dashboards On a regular basis, the four strands below would have to be reported to global PMO and / or other management and reporting routines: - Operations Management Governance - Delivery Excellence Projects - Operations Excellence Programs - CI @ Partners Governance
• Quality Assurance - Measures Work with the In-house Quality Assurance team to define standards for Quality & Efficiency Metrics
Career Experiences Required & Role Implications
The OpEx QA Analyst should have the relevant experience (at least 3 - 5 years) and demonstrable traits / competencies (not limited to):
• Must be able to develop effective partnership with internal and external stakeholders to understake quality assurance in Operations Excellence; must be a good team player and know how to build his / her own network
• Will be the PoC for Quality Assurance related to all OPEX initiatives deployed at operations managed by our 3rd party service providers and will need to have deep insight on how our partners run their OPEX and C.I programs.
• Must have positive energy and ability to energize others and have excellent communication, presentation, training and interpersonal skills.
• Must leverage stakeholder engagement and must have the ability to work with colleagues from operations up to from tactical up to managerial level
• Must have the ability to prioritise tasks and balance competing priorities to enable focus retention on quality assurance through out various partner and stakeholder reporting
• Must be able to collect, cleanse and analyse data to identify gaps in quality and trends
• Will be supporting and coordinating standardisation of reporting across operations stakeholder landscape
• Will be enforcing policy adherence and performing compliance checks to instill rigour in monthly governance and reporting routine
• Will be performing regular audits of data quality and underlying messages augmenting richness in analysis for management
• Will be preparing presentations and reporting pack including dashboard reporting
• Must be able to track, report and follow through on key items and use influence to get the right outcome
• Must be a self starter, proficient in independent thinking with flexible ways of working
Apply on company website