Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all equipment necessary for the days production is on hand before mixing starts
- Mix according to procedure and formula ensuring time requirements are met
- Capable of transferring the mix to the next process stage i.e. production or forming stages
- Follow recipes and procedures correctly and make adjustments when necessary
- Document changes on receipt sheet and incident sheet.
- Start and stop mix on time
- Communicate with Line Leader when encountering substandard mixes or ingredients
- Use/Clean and sanitize utensils/tool, production equipment/machinery as required.
- Consistently maintaining a clean and hazard free work area and leave mixer clean for next shift
- Assist other mixers when necessary
- Physically capable of lifting heavy ingredients i.e. 40 kg ingredient bags to a height of 5 ft at the rate of 10 to 15 bags per hour, 25 kg pails
- Perform other related duties as assigned, including mandatory cross-training in other roles such as Case Packing and Sanitation.
- Must be available to work flexible shifts
- Flexible to work all shifts (day, afternoon and midnight) including overtime as required
- Commitment to safety and quality, including HACCP, GMPs and WHMIS
- Capable of performing physical requirements of role, including lifting up to 40 kg using proper lifting and ergonomic techniques
- Strong performance record demonstrating reliability and a good attendance record
- Able to communicate clearly in spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills; positively contributing to a healthy work environment with colleagues
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Computer literacy including SAP and Quality Suite is an asset
- Proven ability to adapt and quickly learn new tasks
If you are applying to a position in Canada, accommodations for applicants with disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. For all internal and external applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance/support. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.
Apply on company website