Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 100 countries.
- Track, monitor and communicate progress of all projects as per designed process in Mondelēz International. Communicate/brief project team and other key interfaces on Project plans and timelines, product change processes,
- Execute projects on time, within quality and cost parameters as defined for the project,
- Ensure projects visibility to all functions (marketing, R&D, BD, operations, quality, procurement, finance, demand & supply planning), manage project team to deliver project efficiently to meet defined timeline,
- Manage reporting activities of Product Change Management function. Ensure data accuracy, effective and efficient project document control and record management, timely initiation and distribution to all concerned parties,
- Initiate finished good master data setup and communicate completed information to all stakeholders, ensure all information systems can be properly set up to produce, ship, sell and invoice our products,
- Lead Design to Print (D2P) process for final repro file preparation including data collection from respective functions, managing the committed D2P timings and budgeted costs.
• University degree in Management, Economics, or Engineering,
• Working knowledge of the supply chain and basic supply chain principles. Preferably 1 year experience in a consumer products environment, typically with supply chain / manufacturing / procurement / R&D / marketing / customer development / project management,
• Excellent English language skills,
• Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint; knowledge of MS Project is a plus,
Experience in FMCG environment is a plus,
• Effective communication with partners, influencing and negotiation skills,
• Drive for results, ability to deal with complexity, attention to detail,
• Residing in Gebze or Anatolian side of Istanbul.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Sound interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. Please do so online.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Dear Applicant; by applying to this job position, you grant us your consent to the processing and transferring of your personal data for the purposes as described herein. Your personal data will be processed by Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (the “Law”). Your personal data shall be kept within Mondelez International group companies which our Company is a member of, for the purposes of evaluating job opportunities in relation to your application and the job position which you applied. Your personal data may be stored in our servers situated outside of Turkey or may be transferred to the countries where the relevant Mondelez International group company is situated such as Russia, Switzerland or United states of America due to our Company's regional base. Your rights within scope of the Law are stipulated under Article 11 of the Law. In case you wish your CV to be removed from our database or you wish to exercise your rights under the Law, please contact us through our contact information stated below in writing or by way of email.
Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“Kanun”) kapsamında şirketimiz Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. tarafından işlenecektir. Kişisel verileriniz, başvurduğunuz pozisyon ve başvurunuzla bağlantılı istihdam olanaklarının değerlendirilmesi amacıyla şirketimizin de üyesi olduğu Mondelez International şirketler grubu bünyesinde tutulacak olup, yurtdışında yer alan serverlarımızdan birinde depolanabilir veya şirketimizin bulunduğu bölgeye bağlı olarak başta, Rusya, İsviçre veya Amerika olmak üzere, ilgili Mondelez International grup şirketinin bulunduğu ülkeye transfer edilebilir. Bu Kanun kapsamındaki haklarınız, Kanun'un 11. maddesinde belirtilmiştir. Özgeçmişinizin veri tabanımızda yer almasını istemediğiniz veya Kanunen sağlanan haklarınızı kullanmak istemeniz halinde, aşağıdaki iletişim bilgilerimizden yazılı veya email yoluyla bizimle iletişime geçmenizi rica ederiz.
Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
Cumhuriyet Mah. 2253. Sk. No.11 41400 Gebze/Kocaeli
Apply on company website