Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.Manufacturing As part of Manufacturing, you'll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you'll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain. Key Responsibilities
Delivers overall Quality targets and owns Quality results for assigned production line(s).
Ensures Food Safety of assigned production line(s) by implementing the relevant legal & Corporate Requirements (HACCP, GMP, etc.).
Ensures strict adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) outlined by Mondelēz with respect to GMP and FSSC 22000.
Assures product quality for assigned production line(s) by ensuring the testing all relevant properties of established and new raw materials, packaging materials, processes, semi-finished products and finished products in accordance with local and corporate SOPs and regulatory requirements.
Establishing statistical confidence, and statistical reliability while developing sampling plans that maintains statistical process controls.
Analyzing and summarizing data by completing hypothesis to provide reports, and making recommendations.
Determining quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
Organizing Sanitation Activities, including CIP (where applicable) and performing relevant swabbing.
Conduct Allergen Validations and Changeover Cleaning Verifications.
Coordinating sensory panels for assigned production line(s).
Managing the calibration & verification program for laboratory equipment and organizing the sampling and shipping of product and swabs for testing by external laboratories.
Managing the hold and release of raw / packaging materials and finished products.
Complete investigations for Serious Complaints related to Food Safety and drive improvements in overall complaints for assigned production line(s).
Identify, participate, facilitate or support Operations for Quality related RCA's
Manage Corrective and Preventive Action Program for assigned production line(s)
Daily Support on Out-of-Specification Issues, participate in Meetings.
Lead Kaizens to drive the Incident Eradication and Elimination Work Process
Collaborate with R&D to drive QM loss elimination projects.
Develop and deliver Quality Training for Team Leads and New Employees.
Conduct Internal Audits as assigned.
Participate in internal/external audits as required.
Research and propose new analytical equipment and methods to drive improvement and reliability.
Additional duties as assigned by Quality Management
Education & Experience
- BS Food Science/Engineering/Biology or other relevant sciences.
- Pest Management Experience
- Knowledge of relevant Food Safety and Regulatory requirements
- Identification and Management of Microbiological Organisms and Systems
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
- Working knowledge of statistics, root cause analysis and corrective action process.
- Certified Quality Engineer preferred
- HACCP certification preferred
- GFSI audit certification preferred.
- Analytical and computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Problem Solving & Decision Making – identifies and solves problems, develops innovative solutions, acts decisively, and shows good judgment.
- Results Orientation – maintains appropriate focus on short- and long-term goals. Motivated by achievement, and persists until goals are reached, conveying a sense of urgency.
- Potential - capable of assuming more responsible roles within the organization.
- Fundamental understanding of Quality philosophies, Lean principles, Food safety, and SPC
- Must be able to acquire and analyze data using appropriate standard quantitative methods across a spectrum of business environments to facilitate process analysis and improvements.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website