Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
This role sits within our transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS) supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire.
The Recruiter is responsible for working within the MBS Central Europe Recruitment team to identify suitable candidates and manage the process from opening to offer acceptance of all internal roles and external junior roles.Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Leads kick off and debrief meetings with the hiring manager to understand and review the recruitment need
- Sources active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing
- Manages full life cycle recruiting processes from sourcing to closing the candidate
- Builds and maintains internal partnerships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs to ensure staffing goals
- Ensures a focus on both customer and candidate experience throughout the process
- Manages the candidate pool for all internal candidates and external recruitment for junior roles
- Ensures compliance with Global Recruitment processes
- Ensures all candidate data and information contained within Taleo is accurate and up to date
- Delivers against the Global recruitment KPIs
Fixed term contract offered
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record of working in on-line recruiting function
- Demonstrable candidate management, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Additional language would be beneficial (German, Hungarian, Slovak, Czech)
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System ideally Taleo
- Strong process management and improvement skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of prioritising workload demands
- Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges
- Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
Want a small taste of life at Mondelēz? Then sink your teeth into one of our big opportunities.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
So if you're ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Apply on company website