At Mondelez International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you've grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we're hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Want a small taste of life at Mondelez? Then sink your teeth into one of our big opportunities.
This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of Intelligent Business Services (IBS) supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). Your scope of responsibility will be focused on recruitment administration, especially:
- Supporting the whole recruitment administration process from creating the requisition in the system, through posting the job, scheduling interviews and creating offers to candidates
- Building and maintaining positive business relationships with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Posting job adverts on external job boards
- Scheduling interviews with candidates and hiring managers, including job descriptions, interview guides, CVs and room bookings
- Creating and providing offer/contract documentation to new hire
- Filing new hire documents as per record retention policy
- Contacting managers with onboarding instructions
- Processing interview expenses if applicable
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Fluent command of German and English
- Initial working experience in administration or in a Shared Service Center
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Passion about HR or recruitment field
- University degree or fresh graduate
We will treat as assets:
- Experience working in international environment
- Experience in using a recruitment systems (e.g. Taleo, ServiceNow)
- Other European language (Slovak, Czech or Hungarian)
So if you're ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Apply on company website