What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This role sits within our HR Shared Service Centre, Mondelez Business Services (MBS), supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). MBS strives to grow our Business by powering profitable growth and delivering outperforming services, growing our impact by helping others where we live and work, and growing our people through the 3 MBS Pillars: Develop, Win, Enjoy.
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
- Focus on excellent customer service and a positive end user experience through our Ways of Working.
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies.
- Build a continuous improvement (CI) culture.
- Provide a talent pool for HR.
- Implement non-negotiable control and compliance standards.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for working within the Recruiting Coordination team to understand recruitment strategy and coordination needs as well as to deliver all onboarding activities for MDLZ recruits internal and external regardless of grade.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Receives requisition requests from RC Team Lead, reviews for completeness and consults with the hiring manager if clarification is needed
- Creates requisitions in Taleo using job description provided
- Notifies Hiring Manager once new requisition is created
- Coordinates and consolidates pre-interview assessments with candidates meeting minimum qualifications and provides feedback and details to Recruiter
- Schedules logistics for onsite interviews to include job descriptions, interview guides, CVs, rooms bookings, feedback, timetables and any travel requirements
- Provides offer documentation to new hire and triggers background checks, if applicable
- Notifies Recruiting Relationship Manager and/or Recruiter about receipt of signed contract and files documents per record retention policy
- Contacts manager with onboarding instructions, and monitors for background check completion
- Starts new hire personnel e-file
- Provides instructions for reimbursement at the time of interview, reviews receipts and claim form before submitting for payment, and communicates claim status as applicable
- Processes relocation documentation for new hires
- Responsible for data completeness of new hire records in Taleo to prevent downstream data issues in SHARP
- Supports any external recruitment events and activities as appropriate
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent is desirable
- Experience in administrative/coordination within HR or a customer service environment
- Experience of process management
- Experience of working in a virtual environment
- Strong customer service focus
- Process improvement skills
- Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Fluent in English and Swedish/Norwegian written and spoken
- Additional European language skills desirable (e.g. Spanish, French, Italian, German, Czech, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Slovak)
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website