Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
The Regional Sales Manger is accountable for delivering revenue, sales fundamentals and profitability objectives via managing the Region Sales Force and developing customer relations. The manager is also responsible for planning, implementing, tracking and evaluating the area sales plan as well as leading the talent development of direct reports and regional sales force.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Accountable for delivering Region revenue and volume targets by focusing on sales drivers (distribution, visibility, pricing, merchandising/ promotions).
- Support Trade Marketing with input to plan and recommend appropriate resources to effectively deliver on agreed plans
- Accountable for effective control and spending of regional trade funds to achieve optimal results within budget\
- Responsible for ongoing monitoring of regional RTM effectiveness and recommend changes if any, to consistently achieve sales and distribution targets.
- Accountable for flawless execution at retail (distribution, shelving, pricing, merchandising) of Perfect Store Programs and all promotions, events and NPD within the region.
- Coach, lead and develop the team to ensure high levels of performance and retain talents and delivering effective training to improve selling and merchandising capabilities for the sales force.
Education, Knowledge, Experience
- At least 5 years' experience in FMCG or similar industry
- Experienced in Distributor Management.
- At least 2 years of experience in people management role.
- Willing to travel nationwide.
- Bachelor's Degree. Preferably in business related field.
Apply on company website