Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you'll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you'll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
The Regulatory Affairs Scientist ensures that raw materials, recipes, finished products, and labelling are in compliance with applicable legislations and standards:
- Reviews and approves raw materials, recipes and finished products
- Validates simple claims (ingredient, nutritional claims) and pre-reviews more complex claims, including claims on pack, advertisement and other media for the products sold in the countries of scope under its responsibility
- Generates Product Labelling Reports (PLR) & Label specifications for the local brands in the countries of scope
- Provides Regulatory Guidance (key contact) for the other project team members
- Advises on general enquiries from local authorities
- Reviews PLR translation when applicable
- Conducts Artwork Approval
- Supports Deviation requests analysis: Analyses the situation, prepares the consolidated regulatory assessment and provides recommendation
- Interacts and communicates as a Regulatory partner with multiple functions including RD&Q, Product change management, Marketing, Consumer services, Supply chain, Legal, Corporate affairs, and country management
- University degree in Food or Nutrition Science/ Technology, Food Chemistry or similar field
- Working experience in Regulatory Affairs or a Quality function as an asset
- Basic knowledge of European Food Legislation is preferred
- Experience in an international and multi-functional environment is preferred
- Sound skills in standard office software
- Used to working to deadlines and attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in another European language (preferred: German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian)
Apply on company website