What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the role:
Our Sales team is one big multi-channel, multi-country operation - the only one to work across every FMCG category. From Crème Egg, Crunchie, and Maynards Bassetts Wine Gums, to Milka, Ritz and Cadbury's Dairy Milk, we're the brains behind the delicious lot. Cutting your FMCG teeth at the sharp end of sales and picking up all sorts of commercial know-how, alongside the opportunity to get involved in a variety of business projects.
- Visiting 8-10 independent retailers each day, working with your customers to ensure that sales are optimised, keeping them updated on promotions, sales incentives and new product launches.
- Providing advice and guidance to your customers on effective merchandising, assisting with displays ETC to ensure optimum positioning.
- Processing orders and compiling activity reports.
- Consistently meetings targets and KPI's.
- You will receive industry leading training and support.
- You'll be putting your own delicious ideas into action and making your mark in an international business.
Please click on the link below and enjoy "A Day in the life of a Sales Executive"
- Resilient and driven – a real go-getter who thrives in sales and keeps going no matter what.
- Highly organised with a pin-sharp business brain and an interest in FMCG.
- Clever and creative, able to see the bigger business picture and make a big impact from day one.
- A real people person, confident, convincing and a great team player able to work to shared targets as well as your own.
- A head for figures will be a definite plus too, as will an eye for spotting a sales opportunity.
- A valid driving licence with no more than 6 points is a must
- The ability & willingness to be mobile across the UK will also aid future career progression.
- We offer a competitive salary, including a salary top up for London based roles. Plus a 20% OTE bonus from the start, along with a car, mobile & tablet.
- Future career opportunities are there for you if you choose, we've had 10% of SDEs promoted in the last 12 months and our current UK Managing Director started life as an SDE! There is also a salary top-up for London based SDEs.
- All of our field sales roles come with a company vehicle.
- Discounted In-house gym membership.
- Full pension scheme, plus flexible benefits package.
- A range of delicious products from our staff shop at hugely reduced prices for you, your friends and your family!
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website