Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
To generate demand at point of buying and deliver on Key Performance Areas like Value and Volume Achievement, Placement and Visibility Execution, Process Adherence, Team & Key Stakeholder Management.
A Sales Executive's role in Traditional Trade concentrates on achieving targets through best in class execution and service in Retail and Wholesale outlets. With the potential of booming growths in the non-metro cities, towns and villages, outlet coverage and new town expansion is a key focus area. Besides this, the role-holder will be responsible for maintaining commercial hygiene as well as stock hygiene. Finally, real impact of the role is seen through building and maintaining effective relationships with the Distributor, Distributor Salesmen, Pilot Salesmen as well as within his Line Manager team.
1) Meeting Sales Targets: - To achieve volume & value sales of products across categories, outlets, geographies & towns.
2) Ensuring Distribution & Visibility: - To ensure distribution across RLAs & Wholesalers - Drive numeric distribution & expand new outlets & Wholesalers. - Execute high-class visibility as per defined norms across retails outlets & Wholesalers.
3) Maintaining Commercial Hygiene - To coordinate commercial activities, ensure timely collections, restrict cheque bouncing and timely claim submission - Monitor and maximise Customer investment effectiveness
4) Distributor Management - To align & drive the RD system towards targeted Goals & Objectives as aligned with the company. - Ensure CRS and PDP compliance - Ensure freshness of stock - To ensure timely RD uploads on Company software
5) Team Building & Motivating - To manage and ensure training and development of his team of Re- Distributor Salesmen, Merchandisers & Pilot Salesman. - To ensure maximum incentive earnings for RDSM & Pilot team - Minimize attrition among RDSM and Pilots
6) Depot & Stock Handling - To manage inventories, FIFO, freshness of stock & Inventory Health Index as per company norms - To liaise with ASM/ AM & Commercial department to ensure timely feeds to the stockist and take action in the event of damaged stock.
7) Others - To provide market intelligence, monitor competitor activities and awareness on the competitor's strengths and weakness. - To participate in product launches and promotional activities. - To maintain and leverage strong relationships with Retailers & Wholesalers.
Min. Qualifications: Graduate
Experience in Years: Min 1 yr to 5 yrs
Experience Type: Min 1 yrs in pure play FMCG company
Age: Less than 31 yrs
Other specifications: - Mathematical and data analysis competence - Personal: Self driven, results oriented, team player with strong relationship building skills - Job requires travel - Proficiency in computers
Apply on company website