Mondelēz International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelēz International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelēz International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 80 countries.For more information, please visit:
http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Exciting opportunity in Mondelēz International Morocco as Sales Operations Manager based inCasablanca.
Your main mission is to build multi-functional distributor capability and supporting the development and execution of RTM strategy and drive ongoing RTM optimization projects and initiatives to enhance RTM effectiveness and field force performance/productivity. Develop and manage; incentive programs, SFA system, processes, KPI tracking tools, reports, KPI review forums, scorecarding and joint business planning process with the Distributor and major key accounts. Will be accountable of the achievement of the overall sales target by category nationwide.
- Develop and execute a plan to build distributor functional capabilities: sales, IT, logistics, finance, external relations.
- Develop, implement, and follow-up Morocco distributor scorecard.
- Put in place and follow-up joint business planning process between Morocco distributor and main key accounts.
- Get full understanding of trade dynamics to be able to provide accurate sales forecasts.
- Support Managing Director in developing Mondelez Morocco RTM strategy through; analyzing status quo, surfacing opportunities, developing alternatives and recommending RTM solutions.
- Partner with distributor to decide on future expansion plan coverage expansion plans while ensuring a healthy ROI.
- Responsible for monitoring distributor's performance against agreed service level KPIs, checking distributor KPI reporting accuracy before variable compensation is approved
- BA from an accredited University preferably in Business Administration or Engineering, post graduate Studies is a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a Sales Management Role in a MNC with strong track record of nationwide distributor management and capabilities development.
- Accountable with the ability to manage and deliver against agreed upon targets; to set clear objectives and in essence be self-driven.
- Strong leadership and managerial skills.
- Ability to surface issues/opportunities and develop alternatives solutions based on solid analytical rigor of large amounts of information.
- Financial understanding, particularly distributors P&L.
- Sales Forecasting.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to manage and influence a large population of stakeholders
- Strong command of English (spoken and written) and of MS office
Apply on company website