Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Scientist/Engineer II Crew.
- The Scientist II/Engineer II position exists to coordinate the implementation of the initiatives related to Crew for all the categories across LA, for some of the Spend Areas, assuring proper internal linkage across Categories and platforms, Global Crew Co-leads/representatives, Regulatory, Analytical, Quality, Consumer Science, Procurement, PCM, Marketing and suppliers when applicable.
- The position is responsible to provide necessary coordination of cross-category activities and to facilitate communication and project structuring and follow up across teams and functions.
- The position is responsible to review the implementation plans of Crew initiatives and to guarantee we are aligned and meeting the expected savings and timings.
- The position is responsible to check for opportunities to optimize RDQ resourcing while minimizing analytical, plant trial and consumer/product testing costs, assuring effective and efficient management of RDQ spend, while assuring protocols are accordingly followed to assure expected quality and aligned to consumer quality aspirations.
- Ensure alignment with other standardization activities (i.e... J2S)
- Work closely with the regional and category PCMs to assist driving PDR's through MOR's when necessary.
- Communicate issues, pinch points, lack of resources or any hurdle that can impact implementation plans.
- Conduct/participate in routine join-ups of the Categories/Spend Areas from a X. category perspective.
- The position exists as part of a specific requirement related to Crew platforms and should be considered as a natural path within RD&Q to develop technical and leadership abilities for future leaders. Complexity management, technical and managerial interaction with all the categories, impact on big productivity global initiative and exposure and interaction with higher levels in the organization provide elements to consider this role as a key position to develop talent within the Organization.
- Serve as the coordinator/link contact person to strategically integrate CREW projects within regions for some Spend Areas.
- Co-ordinate integration of direct CREW tower technical activities with existing regional/category plans and key technical activities (TIPS).
- Identify opportunities to optimize RDQ resourcing while minimizing analytical, plant trial and consumer/product testing costs.
- Provide necessary coordination of communication within the region and across Categories regarding financial projections and coordinating timelines.
- Conduct/participate in routine join-ups between Regions/Categories.
- Communicate resource needs and as well as pinch points (includes support areas such as analytical, consumer science and other shared services).
- Education background in Engineering, Chemistry or Technology, preferably with product development experience.
- 2-3 years of Technical and Professional development or job related experience.
- Desirable experience working with RD&Q and/or Integrated Supply Chain/Procurement.
- Technical knowledge on Food Technology (Ingredients/Processes) and 2+ years of technical experience in product development and/or Integrated Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Procurement.
- Some experience with Productivity/Cost Reduction/Procurement initiatives.
- Experience with project timelines, savings estimates and the main steps in I2M process.
- Some experience with Consumer testing protocol.
- English/Spanish communication Skills.
- Project Management Expertise /Skills.
- Overview of ingredients, product development process and execution - E2E view of full product cycle and key drivers of cost.
- Good understanding of product development and/or application of ingredient, product, package or process technologies for RDQ projects.
- Able to work across categories, cultures, the enterprise.
- Technical foundation with a background in multiple categories if possible.
- Understanding of Process Linkages across the technical community and ISC.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International. Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy! Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
Apply on company website