Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
1. Conduct technical and fiancial assessement on innovation ideas and opportunities, to evaluate the feasibility.
2. Develop project IC, including project objectives, scope, preliminary financial target and milestones.
3. Lead/support the global project team to develop the project including:
- Deliver technical solutions to meet innovation objectives. Including conduct bench top , pilot plant and bakery trials, collect data and interpret results to drive the program forward
- Coordinate with Consumer Science to perform prototype evaluation to confirm consumer acceptability.
- Coordinate sensory and analytical testing of prototypes and conduct stability studies to ensure adequate shelf life of new products/platforms.
- Gain the alignment with stakeholders and keep connected with global and regional teams to synchronize with related projects.
4. Assist regions on the project implementation during deployment phase.
5. Working as the representative of Suzhou product platform team to connect with global and regional teams
1. Strong innovation foundation and curiosity.
2. Ability to develop and drive innovation ideas/projects with proper scientific rigor: conduct appropriate testing, gather and analyse data and develop recommendations based on findings.
3. Ability to collaborate and actively participate in cross functional/cross geographic teams to identify the innovation opportunities, lead the initiatives scoping and resolve technical issues.
Apply on company website