Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, BelVita, Halls and Milka. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you'll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you'll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
You will be a part of the project team in charge of implementing a fully integrated specification system. In close contact with our cross functional team you will ensure that our specification excellence principle are implemented in the system.
- University Degree in Food Technology/Science/Engineering or similar field
- Internship or up to 3 years of experience in food industry
- General knowledge of food manufacturing technologies, ingredients and ability to operate the equipment
- Experience with the systems such as Specification Management System, Project Management System, Quality Management, Productivity Tracking as an advantage
- Ability to work across boundaries / functions and to collaborate with others to deliver results
- Passion about science, creativity, innovation and continuous improvement mind set
- Fluency in English required, other language skills (Polish) are beneficial
If you're ready to take a step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.
Apply on company website