At Mondelez International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you've grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we're hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Want a small taste of life at Mondelez? Then sink your teeth into one of our big opportunities.
- Lead strategic direction for Chocolate in Poland & Baltics – develop optimum brand strategies (1-3 yrs) & plans to exceed goals, leveraging insight into mix to optimal effect. Lead execution of all elements, including A&C budget management.
- Propose and develop annual strategy & operating plans for PL & BLTs, in line with the NCE/regional/global strategy for the segments/brands in order to reach or raise the forecasted volume and margins. Identify new strategic direction.
- Champion chocolate business in Poland and Baltics markets, developing the brands to be the consumers ‘first choice'.
- Partnership with brand Mondelez Europe leads to support in the development and execution of the category strategy, reflecting the needs of the markets.
- Compile financial forecasts, lead volume discussions at major forecasts.
- Develop ideas ahead of competition. Drive Brand Category growth through NPD ahead of competition.
- Direct brands development in Trade strategy identifying category opportunities and evaluating trade spend.
- Participate and give input in strategic discussions on communication development for Milka, lead strategy and supervise development of communication for local jewels (Prince Polo).
- Must have 8+ years of successful experience in consumer marketing within FMCG companies
- At least 4 years of experience in independent brand management of a brand or brands' category
- Understanding of financial measures and business planning processes
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managing direct reports
- Excellent leadership skills
- Fluency in English and Polish
- University degree
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
So if you're ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Apply on company website