What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Côte d'Or, Milka, Toblerone, LU, Oreo and Stimorol and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
As a Senior Brand Manager Local Heritage LU/Prince you will be responsible for the marketing strategy and successful implementation for the LU umbrella brand within Belgium and the Prince brand in the Benelux. The LU umbrella brand includes several iconic brands such as Cent, Grany, ChaCha and Pim's. In this position, you will be leading a business of brands representing a revenue within the region of 75 million Euro.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will translate market/consumer/brand information into recommendations/plans to support the development of the Biscuits category. This includes all elements of the marketing mix (communication, activation, packaging, NPD,…);
- You will report to the category lead for the BNL of which he/she will be right hand for all cross-brand BE related topics;
- You will lead, develop and coach a team of 4 marketeers + 1 trainee;
- You will lead several cross functional project teams and meetings, including all key internal stakeholders (sales, CS&L, Finance, HR, CI, media manager, …);
- You will will work closely together with the French and Swiss equity colleagues in order to make sure to build and leverage our iconic LU brand in the most efficient way;
- In this role, as the senior brand manager, you will be developing and maintaining efficient and smooth relations with external third parties;
- As senior executive you will play an active role within the whole marketing community as a leader, leading by example;
- You report to the Marketing Manager Biscuits BNL.
- You have minimum a bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Communication;
- You have minimum 8 years experience in marketing, cross functional experience is a plus;
- You are well known with the Benelux retail market;
- You are a real team player who can influence and motivate people at different levels in the organization;
- You are known by others for your excellent communication skills and enthusiastic personality;
- You have proven your drive for results, your passion to win and have a strong sense of ownership;
- You think pro-active and act hands-on in a constantly changing environment;
- You speak fluently English;
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Apply on company website