Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Are you looking for a new challenge - something that would stretch and reward you like never before? What if we have the most fascinating and impactful opportunity in Marketing, seizing which you will surely reach new career highs?Milka Seasonals is a strategic growth area with big ambitions, investment and expectations. In this role you are responsible for leading this diverse and growing portfolio maximizing the business Top/Bottom-line.
We are on a quest to identify a Marketing Star to become a Senior Brand Manager Seasonals (SBM) in our German Business Unit in Bremen, Germany. This person will join our Germany and Austria Marketing Chocolate team to lead Milka Seasonals in Germany playing a vital role in leading and delivering our growth ambitions.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager You will be responsible for leading the business planning, strategy development, communication activation and innovation launches of the portfolio. You will lead the A&C investment to deliver outstanding consumer communications plans and partnerships with our retailers. You will play a lead role in shaping innovation for Europe and ensuring we have the right strategies in place to deliver.
Key priorities include:
- annual plan development,
- integrated marketing Communication with full mix responsibility including TV and innovation launches,
- leadership: coaching & managing a team of 5 making the department a great place to work.
To succeed in the role ideally you bring:
- University Degree, preferably in marketing/sales or another relevant discipline
- Several years of strong professional experience in FMCG marketing with an excellent track record in consumer activation, experience in Innovation Management advantageous
- Experience in the areas of consumer research, data analysis and interpretation
- Good solid commercial experience
- Strategic Thinking or Innovation Management experience
- Strong organizational agility combined with the ability to relate to and influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- Proven track record of leading high-performance teams/organizations and projects through strong strategic capabilities, drive for results, courage & a high degree of interpersonal skills
- Fluency English & German language
This is a great opportunity to further strengthen your leadership & people management skills, as you will be leading, motivating and developing a team of 2 Brand Managers and 2 Junior Brand Managers based in Germany. Working cross functionally internally and externally, you will lead your work stream to deliver across all metrics for your part of the portfolio.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website