Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 100 countries.
As Senior Consumer Insights Analyst Gum & Candy, you will be a member of the European CI community, telling consumer stories that inspire change. You will drive your insights to activation, bringing transformational growth to Mondelez International. You'll work on beloved categories and brands. You will find connections, patterns and scalable insights that will enable us to develop our brands and benefit our category and customers.
- The role of Consumer Insights is to drive growth and business results by embedding people centric strategies and actions into the organisation, or in other words, “to inspire growth by connecting with people”.
- The Senior CI Analyst G&C is a key business partner to the MEU G&C marketing team based in Zurich, as well as to the local marketing teams based in Turkey. They will have cross country responsibility and need to work across cultures and in remote teams.
- The Senior CI Analyst G&C is responsible for developing and leveraging consumer shopper and market understanding and turning these into business implications and recommendations for the Gum and Candy platform across all relevant countries in the region, with shared accountability for growth and delivery of business results.
- This means they will help to deliver a clear roadmap with the local markets (Turkey, Eurasia, UA&EA) to achieve the MEU strategy. They will need to be mindful of local differences and feed these back to the central team, to help shape the strategy and deliver growth. They will need to work with multiple stakeholders both inside and outside the organisation.
- The Senior CI Analyst G&C will be able to see the big picture and create a holistic view of brand performance by synthesising data from different sources. They will need to manage research projects (qualitative, quantitative, continuous and ad hoc, innovation and equity), and deliver timely actionable insights to support decision making. They will have a demonstrable impact on business decision making, with clear fact based recommendations. A desire to try new approaches/tools which drive better/faster decision making is preferred.
- Required University degree in Business Administration or Social Science. MBA or Masters in Social Science or Economics with concentration on Research, Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in commercial area (preferably FMCG) Min 3 years of market research
- Demonstrated success at project management level
- Fluency in English is required ; fluency in Turkish is preferred
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Sound interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. Please do so online.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Dear Applicant; by applying to this job position, you grant us your consent to the processing and transferring of your personal data for the purposes as described herein. Your personal data will be processed by Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (the “Law”). Your personal data shall be kept within Mondelez International group companies which our Company is a member of, for the purposes of evaluating job opportunities in relation to your application and the job position which you applied. Your personal data may be stored in our servers situated outside of Turkey or may be transferred to the countries where the relevant Mondelez International group company is situated such as Russia, Switzerland or United states of America due to our Company's regional base. Your rights within scope of the Law are stipulated under Article 11 of the Law. In case you wish your CV to be removed from our database or you wish to exercise your rights under the Law, please contact us through our contact information stated below in writing or by way of email.
Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“Kanun”) kapsamında şirketimiz Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. tarafından işlenecektir. Kişisel verileriniz, başvurduğunuz pozisyon ve başvurunuzla bağlantılı istihdam olanaklarının değerlendirilmesi amacıyla şirketimizin de üyesi olduğu Mondelez International şirketler grubu bünyesinde tutulacak olup, yurtdışında yer alan serverlarımızdan birinde depolanabilir veya şirketimizin bulunduğu bölgeye bağlı olarak başta, Rusya, İsviçre veya Amerika olmak üzere, ilgili Mondelez International grup şirketinin bulunduğu ülkeye transfer edilebilir. Bu Kanun kapsamındaki haklarınız, Kanun'un 11. maddesinde belirtilmiştir. Özgeçmişinizin veri tabanımızda yer almasını istemediğiniz veya Kanunen sağlanan haklarınızı kullanmak istemeniz halinde, aşağıdaki iletişim bilgilerimizden yazılı veya email yoluyla bizimle iletişime geçmenizi rica ederiz.
Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
Cumhuriyet Mah. 2253. Sk. No.11 41400 Gebze/Kocaeli
Apply on company website