Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
While working in Legal, Business Integrity and Global Security (LIS), you'll provide assurance that all of your colleagues achieve their goals in a lawful, ethical and secure manner. This could range from counseling on regulatory compliance to supporting strategic transactions and helping the business navigate across the globe.
The Senior Coordinator, Governance, Communications and Corporate for Mondelēz International is a strategic member of the team in the day-to-day operation of the Global Governance group, including assistance in the management of global and regional projects to effectively deliver all services provided by the group. As a strategic member of the leadership team, this individual is responsible for identifying and implementing systems and process improvements by through technology, developing highly sensitive and high stakes materials, including confidential compliance and security investigation documents, as well as presentations to the Board of Directors and our major shareholders.
- Monitors function's policies, protocols and other resources for any necessary updates or revisions (either via benchmarking, following industry trends or as directed by function staff) and drafts new language for approval by appropriate lead. Coordinates and tracks approvals, coordinates language translations and uploads to online resource. Develops and implements communication and awareness strategy/plan to notify appropriate audiences of policy and protocol changes. Ensures all related training, presentations, and procedures reflect changes and updates. Lead projects and strategic initiatives in support of Global Governance programs as needed.
- Prepare comprehensive awareness strategy and conduct training sessions; liaise with Global Travel/HR benefits group to administer travel security portions of key contracts; monitor travel-related incidents, alert appropriate team members and provide updates; maintain current country risk ratings profiles and travel alerts in security systems.
- Create and update electronic resources for internal team, other members of the Corporate & Legal Affairs department, and business partners. Maintain knowledge and awareness of current industry trends as well as current methods and technologies related to compliance, security, corporate governance, communications, and government affairs.
- Manage overall functional administration to include vacation/travel calendar, internal and external meeting and events; ordering, procurement and payment for supplies and services through requisite systems, Lync Large Meeting coordination, Yammer and Sharepoint knowledge. Provide limited administrative support to the Global Governance and CGA headquarters leadership (e.g., for select leaders: book travel; process expense reports ; file documents/process correspondence).
- Manage user access and respond to user inquiries and troubleshoot issues for Compliance and Security tools in order to ensure continued access to and accurate information.
- Validate incoming cases received by the Integrity HelpLine and WebLine and enter appropriate information in EthicsPoint Case Management System in coordination with Compliance Systems Analyst.
- Provide administrative support for global enterprise (MDLZ) and function (CLA) communications including PowerPoint design and development, logistical coordination with Intelligent Business Services (IBS) and MLT Executive Admins
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in corporate function like CLA, law firm, public relations firm, or marketing agency
- Integrity and trust
- Intellectual horsepower
- Written communication
- Problem solving
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Business Accumen
- Influencing Skills
- Project Management
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website