What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Côte d'Or, Milka, Toblerone, LU, Oreo and Stimorol and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Build a vision and strategy, lead a team, implement change projects, lead safety and work together with internal & external stakeholders for our Herentals Distribution Center.
What we offer (company and team wise):
• Our world-known brands: LU©, Milka©, TUC©, Côte d'Or©, Stimorol© … • A platform to learn and to lead teams & strategic change projects within a supply environment • An experienced team, committed to execute the daily operations perfectly • A complementary strategic role to the existing daily operations manager
• You develop the supply vision aiming to great place to work and efficiency improvements • You lead and develop a team of 60 people. • You implement structural long term change project (automation, picking strategy) • You take the accountability for the Mondelez Warehouses (WHS) activities for the Dutch business unit and the biscuit manufacturing unit (1.100.000 pallets / year). • Your accountability comprises also of the following : • Build trust relationships and efficient collaboration with stakeholders to ensure success • Elaborate a safety road-map in close alignment with the European colleagues • Guarantee excellent execution of “in time, in full” service to our customers • Work in compliance with the Mondelez standards • Budget
What do we believe you need to be successful in this role?
• Experienced in leading an experienced operational team
• Experienced in leading change projects
• Ability to lead a team and empower them to get things done with a winning can-do mentality
• Exceptional drive for results, systems & processes
• Ability to see the logistic flow in the big picture
• You have at least 10 years' experience in logistics or experience with change projects & leading a teams
• Languages: You are fluent in Dutch
This job is based in Herentals and reports to the Logistic Operations Manager Benelux (BNL).
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
Apply on company website