Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
Lead the product change and commercialization processes for assigned projects in the Biscuit Channels portfolio, with Revenues >$1.0B. This individual interfaces extensively with multiple levels of Marketing, Sales, Finance, Quality, R&D and all functions within the Integrated Supply Chain (Product Supply, Procurement, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Customer Service/Logistics) to deliver within the specified time, cost, and quality parameters. This role is responsible for facilitating cross functional project teams, ensuring the integrity of the i2M process is maintained while also playing a critical role in project execution, managing project scope, goals, tasks, and resource (people & cost) requirements. In addition, the PCM participates in several recurring process/governance meetings including technical scoping meetings (TechOps), project approval meetings (PAM) preparation, and quarterly project evaluations. This role is critical to escalating issues and concerns to enable resolution.
Lead Commercialization effort for assigned brand, productivity, and quality improvement projects. Ensure effective team engagement, including establishing and managing recurring team meetings. Review project timelines and cost regularly with the project team, facilitate creation of mitigation/contingency plans and manage communication. Manage multiple projects concurrently.
Ensures compliance and champions the idea to market (i2M) process, including participation of governance meetings and the application of i2M toolkit, appropriate project documentation, innovation through post project assessment. Provides updates to leadership, project sponsors and stakeholders as needed on key initiatives, including progress against deliverables, cost management, next steps and needs from sponsors to alleviate hurdles. Escalate concerns and issues, report project fact base, define options/trade-offs, and provide team recommendation.
Lead project kick-off for approved projects (PDR), defining project scope and deliverables with the execution team. identifying risks and execution plans, while ensuring adequate network capability (capacity/technology) and identifying impacts across the supply chain (cost of goods sold, route to market, capacity utilization, DIOH, manufacturing efficiency, quality, safety). Timeline management is key.
Drive development of project financial profile, and ensure delivery against defined targets, to include the funding and delivery of marketing expense, trial activity, start-up expenses, and waste. Engage and support productivity agenda to deliver cost reduction targets. Appropriate communication & KPI tracking. Responsible for trial and start-up budgets for Channels projects.
Champion the Commercialization process (i2M) to stakeholders and business partners, providing education, best practice sharing and enhancement ideas, drives commercialization excellence via training, continuous improvement, and systems and i2m toolkit development/optimization.
Participate in various stakeholder governance forums such as: PMR, MBR, PAM, Supply reviews, Process Team Mtgs, PAM readiness, CBT, Global Category teams
- BRAND MANAGEMENT (VP, Director, Manager, Sr. Associate Manager, Associate Manager)
- PRODUCT & PROCESS RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (Director, Group Leader, Principle Engineers, Scientist)
- PACKAGE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT (Director, Group Leader, Principle Engineers, Scientist)
- PRODUCT SUPPLY (Strategy Director, Supply Director, Sr. Supply Manager, National Production Planner)
- CORPORATE FINANCE (Manufacturing, Brand, Capital, etc.)
- PLANT OPERATIONS (Plant or Manufacturing Manager, Controller, Business Unit Manager, Business Development Manager, Engineering, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree required with concentration in Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations Management, Food Science, Chemistry or other Related Field
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in consumer products preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years's experience in basic marketing/finance principles required.
- Minimum of 5 years engineering, integrated supply chain or research and development experience preferred.
- Strategic capabilities/business acumen
- Drive for results
- Building and strengthening relationships
- Managing through ambiguity
- Communication, Written & Presentation
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website