Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, BelVita, Halls and Milka. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you'll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you'll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
You will be leading medium to big size projects: new technology start-up to support our innovation agenda, optimization of processes on lean 6 sigma model and productivity initiatives across Europe. From design to implementation, you and your team will be the technical experts in cross functional teams with direct interactions with marketing, supply chain, engineering, procurement. In that position you would be exposed to operational team but also senior management. Good communication skills, collaborative and dynamic profile are needed.
- University degree in Chemical engineering, Food Technology or Food Engineering
- 5 years' experience of practical application in Product/Process Development within Food industry. Experience in confectionery is a strong advantage
- Proven records of multiple industrialisation experience in FMCG
- Good knowledge on food manufacturing technologies, ingredients and ability to operate the equipment
- Strong experience in Capital projects, new line commissioning
- Experience with RD&Q systems such as Specification Management System, Project Management System, Quality Management, Productivity Tracking
- Ability to work across boundaries / functions and to collaborate with others to deliver results
- You are able to manage complexity and exhibit out-of-the-box thinking and an innovative mind-set
- Ability to apply technical know-how to understand and develop product and processes
- Strong project management skills
- Strong knowledge in Food safety and Lean Six Sigma
- Flexibility and stress resistance whilst managing work load within a tight time frame
- Fluency in English required, other language skills (Polish) are beneficial
- Flexibility to travel
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.
Apply on company website