Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 80,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It with Mondelēz International.
You'll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
Procurement is a global function within the organization and aspiring to demonstrate competitive advantage through wining Supplier Partnership and Effective Management of All Company Spend. The global spend is uniformly consolidated into 5-Spend Areas (Raw Materials, Packing Materials, Logistics and Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing and Business Services and IT).
External Manufacturing (EM) team is part of Logistics and Manufacturing Spend Area and is responsible for cost effective sourcing of portfolio of branded finished products (FP) from “contract manufacturers” (CoM) or “contract-repackers (Re-pack) in compliance with Mondelēz International food safety, quality and service level expectations. This function is significantly important to the Biscuits and Confectionary Categories' growth agenda. Yearly, EM is challenged to create external supply solutions and timely execute New Product launches representing more than 15% of annual Net Revenue growth.
This role will support the development, execution of sourcing strategies for External Manufacturing Spend Areas and provide operational support during Supplier Relationship Manager. Sourcing Specialist will assist Spend Areas to drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes . The key activities include market analytics, cost cards, spend & payment terms, contract database management, supports Spend Areas preparing sourcing events and working with Sourcing Analyst Pool, generating insights from bid events, preparing supplier negotiation materials, supporting project execution and supplier relationship management, and driving controls and compliance. Sourcing Specialist will work in all procurement systems, updating information records and maintaining documents renewals (Zycus, VoLT, team site, etc.)
- Assist Spend Area Managers with preparation, analysis and execution of sourcing practices
- Define requirements and templates for analytics and market intelligence support from the Sourcing Analyst Pool.
- Analyze spend baseline, Spend Area profile, and market insights to support development of Spend Area and External Manufacturing strategies.
- Execute end-to-end sourcing projects in alignment with the Spend Area Managers
- Manage the Procurement strategy implementation or sourcing execution
- Support during New Product Development launches
- Support Spend Area Managers in stakeholders management
- Maintain operational excellence for External Manufacturing Spend Area
- Manage cost cards for External Manufacturing: analyze, update, compare, improve, implement single template for all External Manufacturing, implement automation
- Prepare various analytics on the regular basis and during finance planning cycles
- Maintain Supplier Relationship Management, manage score cards, organize and prepare regular meetings
- Support production by leading problem solving on supply issues and coordinating responses between External Manufacturing Operations, External Manufacturing, suppliers, MDLZ stakeholders and Local Procurement Representative.
- Support productivity agenda: lead productivity tracking file, update VOLT, manage productivity agenda as per agreed cross -functional governance
- Support Days Payable Outstanding agenda in close collaboration with Spend Area
- Manage compliance: update Zycus, maintain EM team site, drive compliance agenda, update compliance tracker
- Assist in driving supplier performance
- Monitor, control and report Key Performance Indicators to Spend Area
- Build regional best practices, exchange experience with other regions
Requirements and Competencies
Bachelor Degree with 2 years of Procurement experience Required or 5 Years of relevant Procurement ,Supply Chain or Finance experience
Ability to analyze diverse data sets
Ability to work with multiple priorities
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website