Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Sr. Engineer Packaging Biscuits ( Temporary)
Position Purpose This is a RD&Q Packaging Development position in the regional team to develop the regional programs for Biscuits category, based in Southern Cone. The individual will initiate, develop and execute programs to achieve agreed upon objectives and be responsible for project management and execution of packaging related objectives, working cross functionally within the Biscuits Category (product development, supply chain, marketing, process development, consumer research, etc).
- This role will:
- Act as Packaging leader on medium and high complexity projects, releasing packaging material specifications, supplier development, pilot and industrial trials, feasibility studies for project implementation at the facilities, supporting product development, margin management and quality improvement projects.
- Execute packaging development activities such as: lab analysis, pilot tests, samples production for consumer tests, in the lab or pilot plant.
- Support shelf-life studies, producing samples and following technical results together with multi-functional teams.
- Knowledge and application of Quality policies, implementing and assuring documents and procedures control on ISO 9001 and EQCMS.
- Use specific systems such as : PPMS, e-QCMS, R&D Suite, My Project, Interspec, CAPE, AutoCAD, Incentivar, MasterData, to register projects, reports, resource allocation, specs and processes registration.
- Lead projects start-up of new production lines, considering R&D Packaging responsibilities and scope.
- Be part of IIM teams (technologies definition, new lines, new packaging equipment).
- Packaging equipment technical validation at vendor sites.
- Act on regional projects, being connected with global teams, making sure projects and technologies are feasible for application at the category.
- Chemical engineer, mechanic, industrial designer or career related.
- The individual must possess strong technical skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Minimum of 4 years on Packaging Development or similar areas.
- Knowledge on Project and Process Management.
- Graphics - knowledge around the printing process to determine how it affects package performance.
- Advanced English and Spanish.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Apply on company website