Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL) is a leading edge science consultancy offering research, analysis, training and consultancy to our clients globally, primarily blue chip food and pharmaceutical companies. We do with passion, integrity and service to exceed expectations and deliver enhanced value to our clients.
Not only that but we're supporting our parent company – Mondelēz International – where we operate as the Reading Science Centre. That means we're both agile and autonomous whilst enjoying the development and growth of being connected to the biggest snacking company in the world.
Purpose of the role
You will be responsible for the administration of the stability programme, housekeeping tasks and carrying out basic laboratory techniques to support the team. You will have previous experience in a scientific administration role and it would be beneficial to have previous experience in a regulated laboratory. You will be given opportunities to learn, develop and gain laboratory experiences.
To administer stability trials in a GMP-compliant manner by carrying out the initial stability trial setup and scheduling subsequent pulls on time and overseeing the monitoring and maintenance of the stability cabinets.
- To assist in the sub aliquoting samples for both internal and external customers and with sample receipt into the laboratory and courier dispatch.
- To perform work following protocols and SOPs.
- To operate and maintain basic lab equipment as directed.
- To work to the highest standards of safety and quality by ensuring that appropriate COSHHs, risk assessments and SOPs are understood and followed.
- To assist with the documentation of SOPs, generation of Risk Assessments and COSHH.
- To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
- To understand and work to the requirements of GMP, ICH and UKAS.
- Scientific administration experience (Stability Administration or Stability Analysis preferred).
- Educated to Degree in a scientific discipline preferred.
- Familiarity with the ICH guidelines relating to stability storage preferred.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an ability to follow written instructions.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and quick to learn.
- Well organized and capable of working on multiple activities concurrently.
- English fluency (written and spoken).
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website