Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
Supply Planner is responsible for planning and monitoring partial elements of the Category Supply Planning technology platform, i.e. a number of production lines in Mondelez plants, medium size Mondelez plants in whole and/or medium size external suppliers, with all activities related to:
- Short/ Mid / Long term finished goods production requirement planning and materials planning across the Mondelez Europe Region category technology platform network – with strong linkage into plants to ensure conformance to schedule and drive labour / capacity plans and into areas to secure customer service delivery.
- Manage inventory levels to target expectations and customer service availability agreements.
- Manage category planning process performance and efficiency in the Mondelez Europe Region platform network.
- Manage significant capacity challenges across all country markets in Mondelez Europe Region and lead communication to business contacts across impacted countries.
- Assess of short term feasibility requests from all countries (where necessary).
- Contribute relevant input for the monthly creation of Executive Supply Reviews.
- Supply Chain, Economical, Financial or Logistics education or experience
- Minimum 2 years of operational management experience with supply planning or related processes
- Operational knowledge of SAP ECC/APO/BI in Supply Chain would be an asset
- Fluent English
- University Degree.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.
Apply on company website