What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Mondelēz International's Reading Science Centre provides unique opportunities in the provision of scientific analysis, research, consultancy and training to its parent company and the wider food and pharmaceutical sectors. Operating as Reading Scientific Services Ltd (RSSL), we apply leading-edge science with integrity and service to exceed expectations and deliver greater value to our clients.
Purpose of the Role
The role as Technician is to support the team as and when required to assist with the effective completion of projects and meet the customer's contractual agreements.
Please note that this role is expected to move to Wokingham in June 2019.
- Support the Pharmaceutical Microbiology Scientists and Analysts with tasks such as sample and stock collections, RO water analysis, environmental monitoring, conducting calibration and recording results.
- Perform lab admin and housekeeping duties as required.
- Work to the highest standards of safety and quality by ensuring that appropriate COSHHs, risk assessments and Standard Operation Procedures are understood and followed.
- To understand and work to the requirements of GMP and UKAS.
- Educated to A / HNC level in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Scientific understanding of basic lab equipment.
- Understanding of basic microbiological techniques preferred.
- Computer literate in standard MS office applications.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Please be aware that this role may require handling of materials that may contain chemicals, solvents and allergens, and the appropriate protective wear will be supplied.
RSSL website: https://www.rssl.com/ YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RSSLServices LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/107107
Apply on company website