Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You'll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
Leads the Center of Excellence (CoE) designing the full suite of Rewards programs in line with the region business strategy and aligned to the Mondelez strategy globe to grow our people, business and impact by creating a high-performance culture, driving Inclusion & Diversity, Care and Fun, while delivering attraction, motivation and retention of our leadership bench with world class cost efficient programs.
- Develops and leads the rewards strategies to drive growth of people, business and impact for North America focused on delivering competitive compensation programs that motivate employees to overdeliver their plans
- Designs regional incentive plans aligned to the business strategy primarily focused on Sales, Customer Service and Logistics and Supply Chain incentive programs.
- Owns and delivers the benefits strategy to drive above market trend results while improving employee engagement
- Owner of regional merit and structure investment decisions
- Thought leadership in HR analytics
- Overlooking implementation of rewards programs with capable and strong reporting
- Influences and nurtures Mondelez worldwide compensation strategy
- Partners Shared Services HR organization in the quest to operational excellence and technical capabilities
- Enables a smooth people cost budgeting process by strong collaboration with region and global Finance
- Delivers against Mondelez engagement score targets
- Creates an environment of personal growth for the (broader) Rewards team and beyond
- All other duties as required
- 10 years of general HR experience in large multinational companies required
- Multi year experience in leading the Rewards agenda across multiple markets
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management
- Bachelor Degree in business administration needed, MBA preferred
- Experience across developing and developed markets and various business contexts needed
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.
Apply on company website