What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Oreo, Belvita, Toblerone and Green&Blacks and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Purpose of the Role
To lead and manage the teams to deliver the customer and company driven workload on time in full in compliance with all health, safety, quality and environment requirements. This should be done efficiently and in a cost effective manner by meeting or exceeding set KPI's.
- Lead, manage and inspire team members to deliver the necessary workload in a compliant and efficient manner.
- Oversee an employee training plan that enables the most effective team to be deployed every day to manage the pallet throughput in the least number of touches.
- Ensure high standards of hygiene, housekeeping and adherence to safe systems of work in the warehouse at all times.
- Extract, analyse and use performance data to recognise those employees who are achieving the site KPI's, and to build a plan to support those employees who are not achieving the KPI's.
- Stakeholder management with HR, OH, QEHS and responsibility to arrange the necessary reviews and meetings.
- Hold monthly performance / absence reviews with team members and document the outcome, including any follow up actions such as disciplinary meetings.
- Analyse performance information to create an MI deck each month that is presented to the Operations Manager. It should clearly identify the key issues, achievements and areas for improvement.
- Carry out thorough investigations and root cause analysis using defined processes and techniques on all failures – this relates to service, quality, safety and any other issues that result in loss, damage or harm to employees or assets.
- Develop and support the Shift Coordinators and Planning Coordinators to ensure they have the skills and confidence to step in and cover when needed.
- Lead the investigation or coordination of any incident that happens outside of normal management cover.
- Previous experience in warehousing. Manufacturing or other fast moving environments will also be considered.
- Strong and demonstrable all round people management experience.
- Good analytical skills, strong organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- Effective communicator at all levels.
- Impeccable knowledge and experience of people management in particular performance and absence.
- Flexibility to work night shifts and some weekends.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
Apply on company website