What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
We are looking for a Foodservice Analyst. The role will be key in unlocking White Space growth in the fast-growing Foodservice channel by identifying key market trends and opportunities. Raise the standard of customer & category sales analysis and insight in the Wholesale, Foodservice and Away From Home areas by delivering leading edge analytics, reports & powerful insights. Focus on driving best practice through simplification, efficiency, consistency & aligning common outputs across accounts.
- Influence and develop Sales, Snacking Development and Category teams to make effective and efficient use of external data from multiple sources.
- Assist Wholesale and Away From Home teams to drive and maintain ONE WAY reporting across accounts - combining databases in different file formats from multiple customers, manipulate data and combine these databases.
- Support Sales and Category teams by sharing weekly & monthly reports to CDMs, alongside collaborating on key projects, generating insights, sharing best practice and conducting ad hoc analyses.
- Coach and train key users on relevant systems using and developing education materials.
- Understand and where applicable become highly competent in the range of data we have available:
- SalesOut (Unify and OneView)
- Relevant retail data systems for account
- Nielsen Scantrack (Answers)
- Kantar Worldpanel Online
- IRi Scan (Temple)
- HIM! and MCA (Allegra)
- Relevant MDLZ internal systems
- VI analysis, identify opportunity/gaps/trends & work with CDMs.
Educated to Degree Level or equivalent.
- A wealth of Commercial / Analytical experience/ FMCG.
- Analytical and data literate with knowledge of MS Office.
- IT Literate with advanced ability with MS Excel/ Powerpoint.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life
Apply on company website