Dealership: L0609 Montclair APC Montclair APC
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us.
Get your career in gear today!
Lithia Motors Inc. embodies a unique blend of talent, leadership, and professionalism in a culture that embraces our Core Values of Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal Ownership, Improve Constantly, and Have Fun. Maximize your potential with one of the largest and most successful retail automotive teams in the nation!Responsibilities:
As an Accounts Payable Administrator you will be responsible for efficiently performing the assigned aspects of the accounts payable process. The Accounts Payable Administrator will be required to perform job duties in a manner that ensures timely and accurate payments to vendors and postings to ADP.
- Independently operate the required systems to process invoices.
- Reconcile vendor statements and maintain strong vendor relationships.
- Assist with department projects and provide other information as needed.
- Proactively track "Vital Services" invoices to ensure services continue uninterrupted.
- Provide prompt and friendly customer service to vendors and stores.
- 1-2 years previous accounts payable experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience
- Associates or Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to operate in a confidential, professional, positive team atmosphere.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website