Posted Date: Jul 5, 2019
Morrison Community Living, a member of Compass Group®, is the nation's only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry. Morrison has over 350 registered dietitians, 250 executive chefs, 400 hospitality associates and 7,000 professional food service team members. Actively committed to fostering ways to enjoy great-tasting, healthy food through socially responsible practices and superior customer service, the Atlanta-based company serves more than 450 senior living clients in 42 states, including some of the largest and most prominent senior living communities in the United States.Job Summary
We are seeking a Director of Housekeeping Services to be responsible for the overall management of the Environmental Services/Housekeeping Department in a senior living community in Elmhurst, IL.
- Maintains an environment that is in sanitary, attractive, and in orderly condition in accordance with the organization's program standards
- Maintains the department in an “inspection ready” state at all times, assuring the department operates within federal, state, and local regulations, as well as community and corporate policies
- Ensures that competency in the position is maintained by participating in training and development programs as directed
- Maintains excellent relations with residents, client , and all community departments
- Promotes the professional growth and development of the housekeeping team
- Implements changes to the services provided in the Housekeeping Department that enhances the desirability of the community for current and future residents.
- Maintains appropriate security for all client-owned property, supplies, and operating funds
- Meets regularly with department support staff, community departments, as well as client to ensure goals and initiatives are achieved
- Responsible for design, implementation, and training of all staff on scheduled responsibilities
- Initiates and maintains all department training documentation for associates
- Prioritizes, reviews, and disburses work orders on a daily basis per the community schedule
- Monitor flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to the community standards and regulations
- Bachelor Degree in management or related field - preferred
- Five years of EVS/Housekeeping experience in a senior living setting- preferred
- Excellent customer services skills
- Experience with Federal & State healthcare surveys
- Experience with P&L accountability- highly desirable
- Contract-managed service experience - highly desirable
Apply to Morrison Community Living today!
Morrison Community Living is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 294574
Morrison Community Living
Apply on company website