Posted Date: Aug 13, 2020
Position Title: DIETITIAN, SPECIALIST I
Pay GRADE 12
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search' in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.' For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.Job Summary
Our Company is currently seeking a Dietitian Specialist. With your expertise as a Dietitian Specialist, your work will be valued as you make a difference in the lives of our clients. You will assist the Director and Chef with menu development and perform nutrient analysis of menus. You will implement programs for wellness and sustainability in conjunction with the sustainability initiatives, developing additional programming as needed. You will serve as advocate and contact point for food allergy related issues.
- Responsible for providing nutrition care for designated nutrition specialty or program
- Ensures National Standards are met and maintained at all times for certified programs
- Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Nutrition Policies
- Ensure client satisfaction, quality services, compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable, required
- Master's Degree
- Three years of experience as a Registered Dietitian preferred
- Experience in working with special diets and food allergies
- Knowledge of FDA labelling requirements
- Experience in working within an environment that promotes sustainability
- Certified specialist, two (2) years preferred experience
- Must be willing to participate in client satisfaction programs and activities
- Previous exposure to social media and marketing on a professional level
- Must be very flexible - willing to work in other areas if necessary due to business needs
- ServSafe® certified desirable
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 416364
Apply on company website