Posted Date: Feb 25, 2020
Position Title: Pediatric Specialist
Position Details: Coverage for multiple pediatric inpatient and oupatient specialty areas needed including NICU, pediatric metabolic clinic and others. Large team of registered dietitians, progressive nutrition culture within medical staff.
Requirement: CCS panelled required (or eligible for to apply for CCS).
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search' in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.' For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.Job Summary
Our Company is currently seeking a Dietitian Specialist to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment.
• Responsible for providing nutrition care for designated nutrition specialty or program (NICU, bariatric, renal, cardiac, diabetes, nutrition support, transplant, oncology, pediatrics, and outpatient services)
• Ensures National Standards are met and maintained at all times for certified programs
• Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
• Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Morrison Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
• Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
• Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
• Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), required
• Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable, required
• Master's Degree, preferred
• Three (3) to four (4) years of professional experience in clinical services in an acute care setting
• Certified specialist, two (2) years of experience, preferred
• Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 377925
LAURA L PERRETT
Apply on company website