Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed below before applying.
If you need assistance with filling out our application form or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify our Human Resources Team at 801-325-6310 and every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.Job Summary To prepare closing documents for all types of in-house mortgage products in a timely and accurate manner. Must verify all documents have been signed correctly and all conditions have been met before authorizing trust deed to record and loan to fund. Job Description
Mountain America Center
9800 S Monroe St
Sandy, UT 84070
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Prepares fixed rate, variable rate, HELOC, lot, and investment property mortgage loan closing packages accurately and within department standards (24 hours).
- Verifies all documents for correct signatures and dates and all conditions prior to authorizing the loan to fund and the trust deed to be recorded against the property.
- Completes the loan funding which includes mailing payoff checks and inputting the loan on Symitar.
- Creates and maintains Excel spreadsheets for all loan closings.
- Verifies the loan file is complete, compile documents according to the loan file order form, and give the file to the receptionist for clean-out and scanning within department standards (5 days).
- Responds to monthly audits and corrects any errors timely and in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
One to three years of similar or related experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, Trainings
Must be able to qualify annually as a Mortgage Loan Originator under S.A.F.E Act Registration
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
Basic computer operating skills. Intermediate to advanced sills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) Accurately type a minimum of 50 words per minute. HP12C Financial Calculator. Symitar knowledge and experience preferred.
Has no supervisory/managerial responsibilities
Other Skills and Abilities
Must have the ability to accurately type a minimum of 50 wpm, use a computer and an HP12C financial calculator. Must be self motivated, detail oriented, organized, have the ability to work well under deadlines and the ability to produce large volumes of documents on a consistent basis. Must be a team player with the ability to work well with a large number of people, including branch employees and members. Effective communication and customer service skills are a must.
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently
Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force Exerted
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 25 pounds occasionally
There are no unusually environmental factors
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic)
Mountain America Credit Union is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Apply on company website