Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed below before applying.
If you need assistance with filling out our application form or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify our Human Resources Team at 801-325-6310 and every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.Job Summary Accurately analyzes processes and procedures in the closing area and make recommendations on improving lending practices. Helps ensure compliance with credit union policy, procedure, NCUA, CFPB and others. Facilitates the closing and funding of real estate loans according to real estate policy and procedures as well as compliance regulations. Job Description
7167 S Center Park Drive
West Jordan, UT 84084
Full Time; Monday - Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Demonstrates strong analytical abilities when running and analyzing loan documents through Encompass and Pavaso systems. Also strong communication skills when approving and denying Closing Disclosures on purchases and mortgage refinancing requests and recommending approval and denials up to $1,000,000.00M
- Closes all Conventional loan products including MACU Portfolio
- Provides strong expertise in Secondary Market, CFPB, NCUA regulations regarding Ability to Repay, TRID, Fair Lending.
- Provides thorough understanding of MACU portfolio programs as well as secondary market guidelines for external investors (learning over 80+ different programs, as well as 10 investors) their processes and guidelines of closing such application
- Uploads loan documents into Pavaso system for member and Title Company review
- Works with the Loan Officers to ensure files are being closed and shipped timely, files are being cleaned out, sent for scanning and all other department standards are being met or exceeded.
- Helps to maintain flow of information and communications between loan officers, processors, underwriters and credit union management to achieve the utmost effectiveness of department performance.
- Uploads loan documents to the UDCP (Uniform Data Collateral Portal) to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
- Works with training and development officer to provide ongoing training for staff to keep up-to-date on product and procedure changes.
- Works with Mortgage Operations Manager to create and maintain monthly reports to ensure loan productivity levels per loan closer are satisfactory, closed loans are being coded properly, and lock deadlines are being met.
- Works with closers and underwriters to oversee investor funding/suspensions and FHA uninsured loans are done within time allowed.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
One to Two years of similar or MACU related experience.
Equivalent to a high school education.
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations
Must have the ability to read and interpret documents in English such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively in English before groups of employees, members, or clients.
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
Intermediate to Advanced skills in the following: Adding machine/10-Key, computer operating skills (windows navigation, mouse/keyboard functionality), Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite. Must have the ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/ WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently.
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less) Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force Exerted
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
There are no unusual environmental factors
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic)
Mountain America Credit Union is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Apply on company website