Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed below before applying.
If you need assistance with filling out our application form or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify our Human Resources Team at 801-325-6310 and every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.Job Summary At Mountain America, the Member Service Representative recognizes and meets member needs by providing quality service through transactions and cross-selling products and services in order to help our Members achieve their financial dreams. Job Description
Woods Cross Branch
1849 South 500 West
Woods Cross, UT 84087
Part Time: Monday - Friday 12:45pm - 6:15pm; Rotating Saturdays 8:45am - 2:15pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Builds and maintains relationships with Mountain America Credit Union Members by engaging in conversations in person and over the phone.
- Provides quality service by assessing, advising, and assisting credit union membership.
- Recognizes member needs and cross-sells products and services as needs arise through a consultation approach.
- Educates members about MACU products and services.
- Consistent focus on increasing member satisfaction and account retention.
- Expected to meet production goals as a representation to help our members.
- May follow up with member services on product referrals (e.g. warm calling).
- Uses lead lists to make outbound efforts (cold calling) to call existing membership to provide additional consultation on MACU products and services.
- Greets all members professionally.
- Accurately maintains cash drawer.
- Accurately and efficiently processes transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Assists in the opening and closing procedures of the branch
- Responsible for Branch Security which includes vault combinations, security codes, and member information.
- Represents the credit union in a professional manner, both in dress and in actions
- Keeps work area neat and clean
- Responds to email/voicemail/missed calls/other communication in a timely manner
- Actively participates and completes product knowledge courses
- Complies with all regulations as required by law.
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
At least six months of customer service experience.
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, Trainings
To be completed during the first 60 days:
MSR Certification Package through the following:
- Mountain America University Online Training Courses
- MAU Teller Branch Checklist
- MAU Products & Services
- MAU Teller Follow-up Training
- MAU MSR Sales Certification
- MAU Annual Learning Plan
- MAU Annual Products & Services
- Everyone Is Your Customer training
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
Basic computer operating skills
Beginner to intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Type a minimum of 35 words per minute preferred
PHYSICAL ABILITIES / WORKING CONDITIONS
Ability to talk, hear, sit, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms consistently
Ability to stand, walk, kneel and crouch occasionally
Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
Weight Lifted or Force Exerted
Ability to lift up to 10 pounds consistently and up to 50 pounds occasionally
There are no unusually environmental factors
Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic)
Mountain America Credit Union is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Apply on company website