Please reference the schedule and minimum qualifications listed below before applying.
If you need assistance with filling out our application form or during any phase of the application, interview, or employment process, please notify our Human Resources Team at 801-325-6310 and every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a timely manner.Job Summary Mountain America Credit Union's diverse ATM network consists of 130 systems geographically dispersed across five states. This position will be responsible for support, upgrades, maintenance, troubleshooting, and availability of the Credit Unions Windows based ATM Systems. This position acts as the primary Information Technology point person for all Windows system issues and uptime, taking ownership of problems from onset through resolution. Job Description
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
- Supports the installation, configuration, and maintenance of purchased applications or application frameworks running on Windows based systems.
- Provides technical expertise and direct support for the planning, coordination, upgrade, enhancement, and implementation of Windows Operating Systems in ATM's.
- Configures, installs, maintains, applies patches/fixes, and troubleshoots physical and logical tiers of applications/software/systems.
- Assists with conceptualization, design, and set up of systems architecture and its various components related to Windows systems operating within ATM's.
- Participates in testing and installing new software releases and application system upgrades and validates functionality following changes.
- Analyzes, monitors, and fine-tunes systems to achieve optimal performance levels and maximum system availability.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Coordinates with internal infrastructure teams and vendors to resolve problems with hardware and software.
- Researches and recommends new hardware, network and technical products as it relates to new or improved technical services.
- Maintains and suggests technical training to expand the team's knowledge of installed technologies while providing timely, accurate, and professional service to end users and other support teams.
- Develops and maintains technical documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Minimum of eight years' experience as a Systems Administrator in Enterprise Environments managing, troubleshooting, and supporting Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
- 4 years of experience configuring and utilizing Enterprise monitoring and alerting systems.
- Working knowledge of IT Service and Change Management.
- Working knowledge of software packaging, distribution, and installation/support.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Windows client and server Operating Systems, Active Directory, Group Policies, Ivanti Endpoint Manager (Landesk), Endpoint Security (Cylance), Application Whitelisting (Carbon Black), and network/server design and topology.
- Working knowledge of ATM systems preferred.
- Credit Union or Banking experience preferred.
Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
Must possess a current driver's license with a good driving record.
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
A working knowledge of Active Directory, TCP/IP, Windows Server, Windows 7/10, Advanced System Imaging and Patch Management.
Has no supervisory/managerial responsibilities
Other Skills and Abilities
Strong customer service skills and the ability to prioritize, organize, and effectively communicate are required.
Standard Office working conditions
Mountain America Credit Union is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veterans employer.
Apply on company website