When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. WHO WE ARE
We are Xome, a real estate services company headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area. As a subsidiary of Mr. Cooper Group, we employ over 1,200 team members nationwide. The nation's largest financial services companies look to us for integrated and scalable business solutions that help simplify the mortgage and real estate process.
At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that's because it really is. And we can't do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. That's why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Now, you might be wondering; how exactly do you pronounce Xome? Simple. ZOM (like home, if it started with a z)!WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.comGenerally, what would you do as a Curative Associate?
Responsible for reviewing existing title work and documentation to confirm eligibility for Policy Issuance.
Think you're qualified? Here's what we're looking for:
- 2 + years of recent & relevant title curative experience
- Ability to review necessary title work and loan files
- Work with other title companies and title insurance underwriters as needed to resolve issues on title
- Ability to multi-task and handle a large pipeline of files
- Interact successfully with clients and other 3rd parties as necessary to help resolve title defects
- Ability to work independently in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
- Adaptability and the will to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to negotiate issues to resolution
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads. Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses
- Long-and short-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015838
Primary Location City:No City
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:77027
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):Home - California
Apply on company website