When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Executive Assistant position manages C-Suite executive-level administrative responsibilities. This position is required to work with sensitive information that must be kept confidential, and works closely with other Executive Assistants and C-Suite executives.
- 8+ years of experience in supporting Executive Leadership Teams
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications including Word, PowerPoint, MS Excel
- Handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent verbal and proven track record of effective written communications in an analytical environment
- Ability to drive closure with a sense of urgency and build win – win outcomes by being an effective liaison for all internal and external communications
- Ability to multi-task, effectively handling several projects and day to day activities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Be proactive, a self-starter and enthusiastic
- Possess effective influencing skills to work across multiple levels in the organization
- Experienced in booking travel
- Capable of managing multiple calendars
Job Requisition ID:008998
Job Category:Administrative Services
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Corporate
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website