When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Investor Analyst II will be part of a four-person team which is tasked with mission-critical strategic planning projects for Mr. Cooper and which reports to the highest level of executive management and the board of directors. The team also manages communications with market participants, including institutional investors, analysts, and hedge funds on both the equity and debt sides. Top-notch financial modeling skills and ability to work on high-stakes projects under tight deadlines are essential for this position. A great chance to learn about strategy and investor communications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The services to be performed by the financial analyst shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly earnings materials, non-deal roadshow materials, and industry conferences
- Track, analyze and communicate analyst reports, analyst models and earnings consensus
- Work with internal colleagues to gather and analyze financial data
- Gather and analyze a wide range of information for inclusion in the investor relations or strategic planning process
- Prepare professional-quality PowerPoint decks for investor and other presentations
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Top-notch Financial Modeling: must able to rapidly and accurately create and update models; understands how to project income statement, balance sheet, and cash flows; understands keys performance metrics; creates charts and tables to communicate results; prepares work product that is clear, logical, and easy to follow
- Integrity and Trust: must be direct, truthful, skeptical; must maintain confidentiality of non-public information; must be able to accept constructive feedback delivered in real time.
- Time Management: must be able to prioritize multiple tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Communication: must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- A bachelor's degree is required. MBA, CFA, or CPA a plus but not required.
- Mortgage industry familiarity a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015837
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Accounting & Finance
Additional Posting Location(s):Home - New York
Apply on company website