When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The Processing Manager leads a team of processors. Provides quality loan processing, reviewing files for adherence to underwriting standards and ensuring completeness of submission. Will contact borrower and / or mortgage broker to collect necessary documentation and act as a liaison between origination staff, underwriters, and customers to effectively close loans.
Essential Job Functions
- Partners with Sales to ensure mortgage applications are originated efficiently so that loans are in compliance with all Company and regulatory requirements, especially as it pertains to processing.
- Trains, develops, and enhances performance management for a team of Processors, meeting with them on regular basis to ensure open, productive communication.
- Resolves complex problems and develops solutions on files to assure file transitions to underwriting within timeframe allowed.
- Reviews files for compliance with underwriting guidelines, and state and federal reporting guidelines.
- Ensures all suspenses are cleared the first week of the month; offers solutions for suspense related problems.
- Ensures monthly balancing accounts and troubleshooting reports are complete; assures all losses are reflected accurately.
- Maintains reporting for management review each month; maintains any and all other tracking reports for followups.
- Carries out management of policies, procedures, processes, losses, timelines, balancing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience and education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 5 years of recent residential mortgage servicing experience as a team manager/supervisor (i.e., some experience must be since 2011).
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:014041
Primary Location City:Lewisville
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75067
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Origination
Additional Posting Location(s):
Apply on company website