When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
For REMOTE candidates who reside in Yuma, AZ (and/or surrounding area).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Research, problem-solve, and resolve the situation for each of your customers
- Assist customers with payments, due date changes, and other loan maintenance
- Selling Mr. Cooper services, including, but not limited to paperless statements and Mr. Cooper web registration
- Selling Mr. Cooper products that are beneficial to your customer base, like refinance opportunities or other loan services
- Work with customers one to two-months past due on their home loan to resolve delinquent payments
- Work times: Between Monday-Friday 7am – 8pm; Saturdays 8am- 12noon
- Saturday, evening work and overtime involved
- Competitive hourly rate. Eligible for monthly bonus and incentive rewards!
- 5-weeks extensive paid virtual training – equipment provided
- Post-training call volume: average 30-50 calls a day
- First 90 days attendance required for training.
- High school diploma or state accepted equivalency (GED) is required
- 1 to 2 years customer service experience in a call center environment with high call volume preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong basic math skill
- Office and database software skills
- Able to use a PC and phone for 8+ hours a day with limited breaks
- Effective communication skills, including verbal, written and active listening
- Results oriented in a fast-paced professional environment achieving production targets
- Attention to detail
- Good analysis and judgment to determine the course of action applicable
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015912
Primary Location City:No City
Primary Location Region:Arizona
Primary Location Postal Code:85003
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Servicing
Additional Posting Location(s):
Apply on company website