When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Supports project throughout the project life cycle, defining business requirements and support other areas of the project life cycle to achieve goals and ensuring established timelines are met.
- Develops, analyzes and manages business requirements for project implementation.
- Coordinates with internal customers on functional requirements for development and implementation of new products and features.
- Develops recommendations to solve problems and issues related to business operations
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of business operations and understands the technical scope and objectives of their projects.
- Provides timely assessment of projects, quality or risk issues with early identification of project issues and risks impacting completion.
- Provides clear, accurate and consistent communication to leadership with updates on progress, impacts, and changes associated with management of portfolio
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:016294
Job Category:India Business Operations
Primary Location City:Bengaluru
Primary Location Region:Karnataka
Primary Location Postal Code:560064
Primary Location Country:India
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Compliance
Additional Posting Location(s):Chennai NSM Block 1A
Apply on company website