When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
- Lead, build and enhance Mr. Cooper's social media listening function.
- Serve as our in-house Sprinklr platform expert, building boolean strings, creating reports and configuring the platform and conducting overall analysis of social data across social media channels.
- Create and monitor metrics for social listeing dashboards around brand topics and keywords. Tracking any emerging trends, spikes and negative comments.
- Manage all social reporting for the Corp Comm team, key stakeholders and business partners, including weekly, monthly and ad-hoc requests.
- Deliver valuable insights to the business through proactive, predictive and reactive social listening insights to drive change and inform social/digital content strategy.
- Play a lead role in social media crisis communications. From securing crisis plan of action to partnering with external communications should a crisis occur.
- Liaison and educate our social media customer relations team; the team solely responsible for customer engagment and issue triage/resolution.
- Assess social performance and results and facilitate optimizations to improve results.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards.
- Assist with activating social media business strategy, including implementing social governance across the organization.
- Identify unique social media engagement opportunities to create Mr. Cooper customers for life.
- Previous social media listening & analytics experience and ability to use consumer insights data, platform performance, and key social trends to inform the development of strategies and plans.
- Comfortable finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting data.
- Proficient in the tactical use of core platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and social media listening platforms, dashboards, publishing tools & content.
- Familiarity with SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate campaign performance to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with strong project management and prioritization skills; ability to manage ad hoc reporting requests in tandem with ongoing projects.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, social media management, business communications or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in social media/digital analytics
Job Requisition ID:6824
Job Category:Marketing & Communications
Primary Location City:Dallas
Primary Location Region:Texas
Primary Location Postal Code:75019
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Corporate
Additional Posting Location(s):
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website