When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
The individual should possess strong technical skills that include verification/validation of Data Integration and Data Migration technical solutions.
- Consistently demonstrate ability to understand business requirements and build comprehensive test cases/scripts spanning product lines and technologies
- Develop ETL verification processes using various tools to ensure data quality and transmission accuracy across product lines
- Participation in technical walk-throughs with a focus on understanding design/code solutions supporting
- Data Warehouse / ETL solutions; as well as data conversion and migration projects
- Proven experience working with development team members to troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis
- Execution of test plans targeting successful data transmission
- Demonstrate senior level Data Modeling and Requirements Analysis skills
- Ability to document DB logical and physical models based on requirements
- Work closely with the DBA team regarding hardware/technical needs supporting verification efforts
- Understand, articulate and present technical verification approaches /methods to non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrate the ability to perform data analysis and profiling
- Ability to provide technical direction to team members; while supporting and meeting all project deliverables.
- Superior ability to manage your own day-day work efforts, and communicate roadblocks or issues
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015802
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Chennai
Primary Location Region:Tamil Nadu
Primary Location Postal Code:600089
Primary Location Country:India
Posting Organization:Mr. Cooper
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):
Apply on company website