When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. WHO WE ARE
We are Xome, a real estate services company headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area. As a subsidiary of Mr. Cooper Group, we employ over 1,200 team members nationwide. The nation's largest financial services companies look to us for integrated and scalable business solutions that help simplify the mortgage and real estate process.
At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that's because it really is. And we can't do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. That's why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Now, you might be wondering; how exactly do you pronounce Xome? Simple. ZOM (like home, if it started with a z)!
Responsible for designing and implementing information systems which will adequately support the enterprise infrastructure of the organization. Analyzes system requirements and ensures that systems will offer security and will be effectively integrated with current applications. Ensures that all systems are working at optimal levels and offers support to application development department regarding new technologies and system requirements. Has deep understanding of infrastructure, application programming, and web and software applications.
- Install, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services
- Provide periodic off-hours on-call support for production and development environments.
- Work closely with a team of architects, engineers, and DevOps teams to create functional design specifications, Azure reference architectures, and assist with other project deliverables as needed.
- Automation and Orchestration in a CI/CD pipeline
- Design state-of-the-art technical solutions on Azure that address customer's requirements for scalability, reliability, security, and performance
- 3+ years infrastructure automation with Microsoft Azure or AWS systems design and implementation
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- General knowledge of virtualization, cloud computing
- Experience administering/supporting Windows and Linux systems running in Azure and Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure NSGs, Routing Tables, Application Gateways, and Traffic Managers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure PaaS services
- Experience with PowerShell and Azure client
- Experience with Agile CI/CD
- Experience developing IaC orchestration around SDx
- Experience with Active Directory and Azure AD including managing/maintaining several domains
- Experience with building and using Terraform modules through a deployment pipeline
- Knowledge of network protocols such as: DNS, SMTP, SNMP, SSH, SFTP.
- Knowledge of Network and TCP/IP routing/subnetting/firewalls
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems running in containers
- Working knowledge of VPN connectivity and client trouble shooting
- Knowledge of backup and disaster recovery processes
Key Factors for Success
- Strong analytical and decision making abilities
- Able to build strong partnership with business partners and the project teams
- Takes responsibility for delivering superior value and client service
- Works well with people who have diverse abilities, experiences, and perspectives
- Influences others without direct authority
- Approaches opportunities and issues with an optimistic, action-oriented, and solution-based approach.
- Good documentation skills to document plans and process
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:015974
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Omaha
Primary Location Region:Nebraska
Primary Location Postal Code:68164
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Information Technology
Additional Posting Location(s):Lake Vista 3 - Lewisville TX
Apply on company website