When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals.
Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, including Quantarium, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. Learn more at http://www.xome.com
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo and make a difference instead of just a living.
We're re-imagining the future, and building modern technology for an industry that desperately needs it.
Sounds like you? Come join us.
WHO WE ARE
A subsidiary of Mr. Cooper founded in 2012, Xome was built on the belief that the process of buying/selling a home shouldn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. In working to bridge the offline and online worlds of real estate, we've opened new possibilities for home buyers/sellers and more business for real estate professionals. Xome is comprised of industry leading real estate and technology companies, GoPaperless, Title365, and Xome Labs, united by the shared goal of forever transforming the real estate experience. With offices in Texas, Florida, California, and Pennsylvania, our teams are proud of their outstanding reputation for delivering exceptional service and exceeding client expectations.
Job Description Summary:
Seeking a systems engineer to work within our team, helping to build out, maintain, and troubleshoot infrastructure. The candidate must be able to work in a dynamic and rapidly expanding environment, serve as part of a talented team of engineers that collectively demonstrate excellent technical competence, reliability in delivering mission-critical infrastructure. Qualified applicants will need have a strong background in IT, computer systems engineering and analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of infrastructure including installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitor and test performance of applications, foreseeing potential bottlenecks and identifying possible solutions
- Competency in writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase automation
- Desire to work alongside the team to help design information and operational support systems
- Excellence in communication as a liaison with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve issues
- Experience with management and administration of Microsoft Office365
- Proven scripting skills (PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory
- Public cloud experience (AWS, Microsoft Azure)
- Strong networking knowledge
- Software Installation and Support – MS Office, Other MS products, third party software
- Peripheral Installation and Support – Phone, Headset, Check Scanners and Printers
- Manages daily IT requests from business operations
- Customer service based - An ability to be flexible and use different approaches in different situations
- Excellent communication - Being able to convey information to other employees clearly and simply
- 2+ years experience in an IT desk side support environment
- Organization skills - Encompasses physical and mental organization and time management abilities
- Multiple office locations - some travel may be required
Job Requisition ID:008780
Job Category:Information Technology
Primary Location City:Coraopolis
Primary Location Region:Pennsylvania
Primary Location Postal Code:15108
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):Ventura, CA - E Main
Visit our Media Room to learn more about Mr. Cooper, the largest non-bank mortgage servicer.
For further information or to apply online click ”Apply” below
Apply on company website