When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase. WHO WE ARE
We are Xome, a real estate services company headquartered in the Dallas, Texas area. As a subsidiary of Mr. Cooper Group, we employ over 1,200 team members nationwide. The nation's largest financial services companies look to us for integrated and scalable business solutions that help simplify the mortgage and real estate process.
At the heart of everything we do is our purpose: To keep the dream of home ownership alive. If that sounds like a big, lofty goal, that's because it really is. And we can't do it alone. Our entire team is focused on helping create a stable and healthy housing industry. And, making sure the process of buying/selling a home doesn't undermine the excitement of home ownership. That's why we battle every day against the mediocrity of the status quo to simplify the complex world of mortgage servicing, lending and banking. We see ourselves as the experts who make doing business easier. While others bring complexity and a lack of transparency, we offer simplicity, trust, and visibility across the entire property lifecycle. And we deliver radical customer service.
Now, you might be wondering; how exactly do you pronounce Xome? Simple. ZOM (like home, if it started with a z)!
Generally, what would you do as a Curative Associate?
Manage a pipeline of title orders and take actions necessary to clear the title within specific time frames.
Think you're qualified? Here's what we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of title curative experience
- Ability to review title commitments and loan files
- Work with other title companies and title insurance underwriters as needed to resolve issues on title
- Knowledge of the mortgage servicing a plus.
- Willingness to multi-task and handle high volume of transactions
- Interact with banks, mortgage lenders, credit unions and other 3rd parties when issues arise during the process to help resolve file deficiencies
- Be able to work under a self-directed model with limited supervision
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Knowledge of title searches, title examination and lien clearance in multiple states
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to negotiate issues to resolution
- Prior work experience with a law firm, mortgage servicer or lender is preferred
- High School Diploma required, or Equivalent Work Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Creative problem solving skills. Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Most of us are casually dressed… and if you look a little closer, we have a relaxed attitude to match our threads. Doing the right thing for our customers is only one part of our philosophy. We also believe in doing the right thing for our employees. For this reason, we offer these benefits:
- Flex spending accounts for eligible childcare expenses
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Reimbursements for eligible educational expenses
- Long-and short-term disability
- 401k with company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
Xome is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID:011948
Primary Location City:Omaha
Primary Location Region:Nebraska
Primary Location Postal Code:68164
Primary Location Country:United States of America
Line of Business:Xome
Additional Posting Location(s):Coraopolis, PA - 345 Rouser Rd (2nd Floor), Lake Vista 1 - Lewisville TX
Apply on company website